RTC and Scientists in Reproductive Technology (SIRT) will hold a seminar evening with post graduate students presenting their work in assisted reproductive biology. It is at The Boulevard Centre, Floreat on Wednesday 30th May from 5.30 – 8.00pm.
Post graduate students from Curtin University, Edith Cowan University and University of Western Australia are presenting their work in assisted reproductive biology. Topics include:
- Oxidative stress in sperm and use in ART
- The optimisation of sperm freezing protocols in clinical use
- Effect of Oosafe® on bacteria
- Sperm DNA integrity testing and ART outcomes
- Placenta project – ART and non-ART characteristics
- Vitamin D3 in human granulosa cells